Saturday, May 26, 2012

Starting over - pass three

So,  I cleared out the 2005 posts, and have decided to have a place to put things that are more involved than I want to put in someone else's comments on THEIR blog.  I suppose someone as opinionated as me ought to have a place to rant where I won't feel guilty about it.

So, let's start over.

I'm certainly not claiming that this will become a daily habit, but I'm going to try to post ideas and thoughts as I make them.

No promises, other than a lot of long complicated thinking.

2 comments:

Robert Worner said...

Learn Web Design and Development - HTML Tutorials for Beginners - Learn the fundamentals of the latest HTML5 markup language in simple and easy steps and start building your own website. In this tutorial you’ll learn html font size, html code tag and more. Also read html interview questions, CSS Tutorial, embed youtube video html, javascript switch

Robert Worner said...

In Google docs, there are three methods to format your Text into Superscript and subscript. Following are the ways which help you can format your text: Superscript google docs